Health - as been described the World Health Organization (WHO) is a a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
1. Proper and Regular Exercise. It helps you to enhance and maintain physical fitness and overall health or wellness. It boosts immune system, thus reducing the common diseases such as cardiovascular disease, Type 2 diabetes and obesity.
2. Proper Diet. It includes the food pyramid
3. Frequent Hand washing. It could save up too much money rather than buying medications. A two minute hand washing will remove microorganisms.
4. Regular Intake of Multivitamins. It helps you to maintain the required amount of different vitamins. It will help you to prevent diseases to occur.
5. Maintain Cleanliness in your environment. the environmental theory by the famous "Florence Nightingale" Keep yourselves clean. Keep the house clean. Stay away from object causing germs.